Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Apartment fire

February 11, 2014
The Herald-Star
Residents of a garage apartment at 129 Columbus Way in Weirton narrowly escaped a fire that destroyed their home Monday morning. According to officials at the Weirton Fire Department, a woman called at 6:23 a.m. stating her apartment was on fire. She and other residents home at the time escaped without injury. Crews from the Steubenville and Hanover Township fire departments also responded to the scene, and the flames were under control by 6:52 a.m., according to officials. The structure was rendered unlivable, and the Red Cross was advised to contact the residents regarding housing, according to fire Lt. Drew Coates. — Shae Dalrymple
 
 

EZToUse.com

I am looking for: