To the editor:
On Feb. 14, U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., stated she deserved a pay raise because of the responsibility she has. If it was based on what she accomplished, she'd owe us. Is this woman for real? The son of womanizer Jesse Jackson pleaded guilty to ripping off his contributors of over $750,000. His wife pleaded guilty, too. See any reports of this scandal in the lame media? Of course not.
President Obuma wants to pay to educate all preschool children. His true intention is to get to 4- and 5-year-olds to indoctrinate them to socialist policies. If the government gives you money, you have to do what it says. If you take away religious beliefs so government is god, government controls the populace. If you make people dependent on government health care, no matter how flawed the system, government controls the populace. Government control of guns also reduces our freedom. This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation will have full gun registration. "Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future." - Adolph Hitler in "The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany," 1935.
Our exhausted monarch needed a weekend in Florida to receive personal golf instruction. Wouldn't it be cheaper to fly the instructor to D.C.? Michele Obama flew to Aspen for her get-a-way spending millions of our money. I guess she must be exhausted, too? After all, trying on wigs is fatiguing. Most Americans are living payday to payday, trying to make ends meet. Last Tuesday, gas was $3.86 a gal. This king and queen are making up for the social injustice they must have suffered. They won't tell you the breaks and financial assistance they received due to affirmative action and other programs they tapped into.
You think the president gets up every morning with a new idea about changing our government? No, his plans were formatted in college. He will lay out his vision slowly but surely, as he did first term. This way, no one sees what he's doing. He has long-range plans already on paper, but is implementing them slowly. Wait when he has two years left - what will this socialist will inflict on us? Because most of his idiotic followers never studied history they don't see how his agenda aligns with another dictator wannabe in 1932; 80 percent of his followers have no clue what I'm eluding to, and that's scary. The other 20 percent do, and that's scary.
Have you read the memo sent to department heads? Paraphrasing: Make the sequester as hard on the public as can be. Hurt the people. Did the president really have no place to cut expenses except to close the White House to tours? It's not his house, it's the American people's house. How dare this incompetent do this, yet 90 percent of his followers have no idea what it is or the impact of the sequester.