Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire consumes home

February 16, 2013
The Herald-Star
Richard Sberna
Fire consumes home
Firefighters from several local departments, including Wellsville, Irondale, Stratton and Richmond, were called to the scene of a blaze that consumed a house on Tarburner Road in Knoxville on Thursday afternoon. Police closed state Route 213 at Stanton Middle School to clear access to a fire hydrant on Route 213 across from Tarburner Road. No injuries were reported, but the structure, home to Charles and Che Yocum and their four children, was declared a loss.
 
 
 

EZToUse.com

I am looking for: