STEUBENVILLE - Thirty city residences received honorable mention awards for their decorations in the 2012 Steubenville Christmas Light contest.
A panel of volunteer judges named the winners of the honorable mention awards. They are:
- Serucci Provenzano, 1600 Moreland Drive.
SHINING BRIGHT — A panel of volunteer judges awarded Albert and Linda Coffman, of 3241 Sunset Blvd, the grand prize in the contest. -- Dave Gossett
- Brian and Loretta Pruitt, 415 Edgewood Place.
- John and Teresa Metcalf, 110 Braybarton Blvd.
- David and Cynthia Livingston, 466 Scenic Drive.
- Richard and Mona Pehanich, 424 Dresden Ave.
- Anthony Sheposh, 4812 Scioto Drive.
- John and Martina DiBacco, 1119 Wellesly Ave.
- Lewis Smith Jr., 343 S. Seventh St.
- Jennifer Hast, 438 Maxwell Ave.
- William and Theresa DiPiero, 3140 Crestline Drive.
- Michael and Valerie Rowland, 384 Shady Ave.
- Joseph and Emma DeSantis, 397 Shady Ave.
- Richard and Terri Mitchell, 430 Union Ave.
- Mark and Joan Stacy, 3024 Whitehaven Blvd.
- Gary and Martha Joyce, 315 Braybarton Blvd.
- Theresa Taylor, 481 Westwood Ave.
- Greg and Lori Toriscelli, 133 Preston Ave.
- Stephen and Pamela Bolger, 255 Cara Place.
- Jane Wilson-Zavacky, 4539 Fairway Drive.
- Elizabeth Luscher, 706 Lawson Ave.
- Brian and Pam Bodo, 456 Scenic Drive.
- Ronald and Lita Trimmer, 209 Opal Blvd.
- John and Pamela Fithen, 3249 St. Charles Drive.
- David and Gia McGinnis, 438 Roselyn Blvd.
- Thomas and Susan Crites, 1717 Oregon Ave.
- Burke and Mildred Sullivan, 485 Westwood Drive.
- Henry and Lori Taglione, 461 Scenic Drive.
- Donald and Gloria Llewyn, 403 Braybarton Blvd.
- Richard Boso, 644 Oxford Blvd.
- Louise and Edith Patrone, 1335 Pennsylvania Ave.