| || |
Christmas Movie Quotes - Answers
December 17, 2009 - Brandi Bowers
Ok, here are the answers to the Christmas movie quotes!
1. "Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually four years old, but also a girl." - A Christmas Story
2. "So he took his dog Max, and he took some black thread, and he tied a big horn on the top of his head." - How The Grinch Stole Christmas
3. "This is my house, I have to defend it." - Home Alone
4. "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite." - Elf
5. "Oh Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now." - Christmas Vacation
6. "We're your worst nightmare. Elves with attitude." - The Santa Clause
7. "American girls would seriously dig me with my cute British accent." - Love Actually
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment