| || |
Christmas Movie Quotes
December 14, 2009 - Brandi Bowers
Since Christmas is approaching and I keep seeing my Facebook friends sharing Christmas movie quotes, I thought I'd share a few here and see if you can guess the movie. I'm not going to give the ones everyone knows, but you can check my Top Christmas Movies blog for hints.
1. "Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually four years old, but also a girl."
2. "So he took his dog Max, and he took some black thread, and he tied a big horn on the top of his head."
3. "This is my house, I have to defend it."
4. "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."
5. "Oh Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
6. "We're your worst nightmare. Elves with attitude."
7. "American girls would seriously dig me with my cute British accent."
Check Thursday's blog for the answers!
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment