Hancock County sends cases to circuit court
NEW CUMBERLAND – A man arrested following the discovery of a woman’s body at Overbrook Towers in Weirton in December is among those indicted by a Hancock County grand jury, according to information released Thursday.
Leslie Craig Arnold Jr., 47, whose address is listed as 525 Cove Road, Weirton, was indicted as part of the January term of the grand jury.
According to reports in December, police believe Arnold choked a woman to death inside an apartment at Overbrook Towers, stuffed her body in a closet and left her there for about two weeks before her body was discovered.
Arnold was indicted on charges of murder and concealment of a deceased human body in relation to that incident, according to information provided by the office of Hancock County Prosecuting Attorney James Davis.
Arnold also has been indicted on charges of robbery in the first degree and being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm. Police had been investigating Arnold for allegedly robbing another woman at gunpoint in a local store parking lot.
Also among those indicted by the grand jury were:
– James G. Sesto II, 107 Crist Lane, Weirton, grand larceny.
– Joshua M. Glasure, 162 Patterson Road, Weirton, house burglary and conspiracy.
– Howard J. Glasure Jr., 162 Patterson Road, Weirton, house burglary and conspiracy.
– Dino A. Campisi, Massillon, Ohio, defrauding a lottery table game and conspiracy.
– Kimberlee Taylor, 134 Patterson Road, Weirton, defrauding a lottery table game and conspiracy.
Brandon K. Marker, Monaca, Pa., house burglary.
Gregory R. Brown, 4944 Wylie Ridge Road, New Cumberland, grand larceny.
– Morgan Chestnut, 182 Smith Road, New Cumberland, petit larceny.
– Jessica L. Summers, Carnegie, Pa., grand larceny.
– Frank J. Harshey, 3340 West St., Weirton, delivery of a controlled substance, methadone.
– Christopher C. Nixon, 440 Washington St., Newell, conspiracy to deliver cocaine.
– Mystie Huggins, also known as Mystie Hunt, 942 Main St., Wellsville, delivery of a controlled substance, cocaine and conspiracy to deliver cocaine.
– Dameon C. Moore, 22 Liberty Ave., Chester, conspiracy to deliver heroin.
– Adam Graham, 207 Jefferson St., Newell, delivery of a controlled substance, marijuana and conspiracy to deliver cocaine.
– Sheldon Robinson, 87 High St., New Manchester, house burglary.
– Thomas Andrew Jones, 232 Arena Driver, New Cumberland, sexual assault in the second degree, domestic battery, house burglary and petit larceny.
– Kimberly A. Lamp, 100 Meadow Wood Drive, New Cumberland, house burglary.
– Adam C. Strapazzon, 919 Second Ave., New Cumberland, violation of a protective order.
– Rocky Lee Ewing, 106 Montgomery Lane 5, Mingo Junction, destruction of property.
– Christopher W. Bert, 326 Rockdale Road, Weirton, robbery in the first degree, conspiracy.
– Nathan Reven, P.O. 110 Logan, Bethany, robbery in the first degree, conspiracy.
– Brandon Speece, 315 Harker Ave., Newell, conspiracy and arson in the first degree.
– Deborah L. Streets, 219 Bently Ave., Newell, conspiracy and arson in the first degree.
– Brittany N. Ressenger, 225 Avenue E., Weirton, fraudulent use of access device.