To encourage citizen participation in local government, this calendar listing the meeting times and places of public agencies will appear every Monday. To list an event, call the Herald-Star newsroom at (740) 283-4711 or send a fax to (740) 284-7355.
This week’s meetings include:
- Steubenville Council: 7:30 p.m., council chambers, City Building, 123 S. Third St.
- Washington Pike Public Service District Board: 8 p.m., district office, 890 Washington Pike, Wellsburg.
- Jefferson County Board of Health: 9:30 a.m., 500 Market St., lower level, Steubenville.
- Brooke County Commission: 10:30 a.m., Brooke County Courthouse.
- Beech Bottom Council: 7 p.m., City Building.
Jefferson County Joint Vocational School: 6:30 p.m., JVS.
- Weirton building enforcement agency: 2:30 p.m., council chambers, city building.
- Jefferson Metropolitan Housing Authority Board: 1:30 p.m., JFK Apartments community room.
- Steubenville City Schools Board of Education: 6 p.m., McKinley Elementary School, West Adams Street.
- Brooke-Hancock-Jefferson Metropolitan Planning Commission: Noon, 124 N. Fourth St., Steubenville.
- Weirton Park Board: 8 a.m., community center.
- Weirton Transit: 6 p.m., council chambers.
- Hammond Public Service District: 4 p.m., 736 Charles St., Wellsburg.
- Jefferson County commissioners: 9 a.m., first floor, county courthouse, 301 Market St., Steubenville.
- Knox Township trustees: 6 p.m., 25 township Road 247, Knox Township Administrative Building.
- Wintersville Council: 7 p.m., Municipal Complex, 200 Grove St.
- Follansbee Water Board: 6 p.m., city building.
- Follansbee Sewer Board: 7:30 p.m., city building.
- Steubenville Board of Health: 8 a.m., 119 S. Third St., Steubenville.
- Jefferson County Board of Developmental Disabilities: 4:30 p.m., School of Bright Promise, 256 John Scott Highway, Steubenville.
- Toronto Board of Education: 5 p.m., Karaffa Middle School library.
- Hancock County commissioners: 1:30 p.m., courthouse.
- Steel Valley Regional Transit Authority: 4:30 p.m. transit center, 555 Adams St.
- Jefferson County Board of Elections: 10 a.m., board of elections office, Jefferson County Courthouse annex.
- Weirton Traffic Commission: 10 a.m, room 201 at city building.
- Dillonvale Council: 7 p.m., council chambers, Municipal Building.
- Brooke County Board of Education: 6 p.m., board offices, 12th Street at Pleasant Avenue, Wellsburg.
- Toronto Council: 7 p.m., council chambers, City Building, 416 Clark St.
- Buckeye Local Board of Education: 7 p.m., administration office, Dillonvale.
- Ross Township trustees: 7 p.m., Ross Township Garage, county Road 54.
- Weirton Human Rights Commission: 7 p.m.
- Salem Township trustees: 7 p.m., township garage, township Road 216.